Gateway Education’s Oxford Reading Tree based classes provide a fun environment;
· to practice and develop reading, story-telling, comprehension & composition skills
· to predict & expand stories
· to demonstrate understanding of text, causes & effects and stories consequences
· to introduce vocabulary
· to practice and expand vocabulary use
· to use a range of worksheets that target fine motor skills, penmanship, vocabulary building & composition
There are multiple classes offering levels to suit everyone. Students are encouraged to join the class corresponding to their academic year, which will then remain suitable as it develops throughout the year matching the students growing ability and needs.
Gateway Education certificates are awarded after completion of the course.
Reading Tree (3-5 yrs)
A morning class designed to bring all the joys of reading and the Reading Tree classes to K1 & K2 students who are enrolled in pm school. It is an action packed classroom with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to reading.