There are two (2) types to sign-up on CLLE courses:
a. Annual Pass Holder - To enjoy cheaper fees on courses and CLLE benefits.
b. Guest - Pay standard fees on courses.
There are two methods to enrol:
- Online Enrolment
Both APH and Guest have access to online enrolment on selected courses. All you need to do is to signup for a CLLE user account and follow the detailed guidelines, please refer to "5 Easy Steps to Enroll Online". You must keep your receipt until the course has been completed.
- In Person, By Post, Email or Fax
Fill the Course Enrolment Form. Enrolment applications must be followed by cash, cheque (payable to “Hong Kong Young Women’s Christian Association), EPS (minimum of HK$100) and credit card (Visa/Mastercard) payment promptly. Credit Card payment is acceptable for fees over HK$200. We will not accept credit card payment over the phone. For mail order payments, a “Credit Card Authorization Form” must be submitted. Please submit your applications and payments by mail, fax or email during working hours for same day processing. Otherwise, it will be processed on next working day. For post applications, please send it at 3/F, YWCA, No. 1 MacDonnell Road, Central. You must keep your receipt until the course has been completed.
- Partial enrollment is not permitted at whatever circumstances except for selected courses approved by HK-YWCA.
- Course reminders are not issued before the start of a course. Please note course dates and times.
- It is recommended that course applications are made AT LEAST 5 WORKING DAYS prior to course commencement.
- Children must meet the age requirement for each enrolled course. We reserve the right for proof of ages. It is the parent’s responsibility to enroll their children in the correct age group. Cancellation will be made
if this requirement is not met which will not be refundable, transferable or creditable at whatever circumstances.
- For selected courses held off-site, ‘Where to Meet’ details (if applicable) will be emailed to all attendees at least three days before the course starts. If you have not been notified please contact the office.
- Please bring along the receipt on the first lesson of each course for checking by instructor and keep the receipt till the course is completed.
- Enrollees automatically agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions and to observe the Policies and Procedures of HK-YWCA upon any course enrolment.