1. Course transfer request due to personal reasons is not permitted once the course commences.
2. Credits (if applicable) expire after 2 terms. You can claim your credit as a refund or put it towards other courses within the valid period. Otherwise it will be forfeited and donated to the HK-YWCA. Please use up credits at your earliest chance.
3. Refund will not be automatically processed for courses cancelled by HK-YWCA.
4. You must present the original receipt upon applying for a refund.
5. Refunds are issued by cash for payments made by cash or EPS.
6. Refunds are issued by cheque for payments made by cheque or cash.
7. Refund cheques are issued to the original payee and are valid for six months once issued and will not be re-issued if it expires.
8. Payment made by credit card (either online or in person) is only refunded to the original card.
9. All refunds take approximately 6-8 weeks to process.