- Online Enrolment
APH and non-APH have access to online enrolment on selected courses. You can pay by Visa/Mastercard/Union Pay online. You must keep your receipt until the course has been completed.
- In Person, By Post, Email or Fax
All activities and classes are available on a first-come-first basis. Enrolment applications must be followed by cash, cheque (payable to “Hong Kong Young Women’s Christian Association), EPS (minimum of HK$100) and credit card (Visa/Mastercard) payment promptly. Credit Card payment is acceptable for fees over HK$200. We will not accept credit card payment over the phone. For mail order payments, a “Credit Card Authorization Form” must be submitted. For post applications, please send it at 3/F, YWCA, No. 1 MacDonnell Road, Central, with the post titled as “Course Application”. Please submit your payments by mail, fax or email during working hours of YWCA CLLE for same day processing. Otherwise, it will be processed on the next working day. You must keep your receipt until the course has been completed.
- Guests are welcome to enroll on all activities. Standard fees apply.
- Guests are not eligible for the benefits and discounts offered through APH with the ‘Y’.
- Partial enrollment is not permitted at whatever circumstances except for selected courses approved by HK-YWCA.
- Course reminders are not issued before the start of a course. Please note course dates and times.
- It is recommended that course applications are made AT LEAST 5 WORKING DAYS prior to course commencement.
- Children must meet the age requirement for each enrolled course. We reserve the right for proof of ages. It is the parent’s responsibility to enroll their children in the correct age group. Cancellation will be made
if this requirement is not met which will not be refundable, transferable or creditable at whatever circumstances.
- For courses held off-site, the 'where to meet' details are referred to course description stated on website or booklet. Please contact customer service team for further information.
- Please bring along the receipt on the first lesson of each course for checking by instructor and keep the receipt till the course is completed.
- Enrollees automatically agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions and to observe the Policies and Procedures of HK-YWCA upon any course enrolment.