- Cancellations are allowed up to 10 days before the start of a course in which a refund, transfer or credit (if applicable) will be given. There is a HK$150 handling fee for each course cancellations.
- Cancellations made by participants less than 10 days before a course starts or after a course has commenced are not allowed, transferable or creditable at whatever circumstances.
- Substitutes are not accepted if attendees are unable to attend a course due to personal reasons.
- If a teacher cancels a course or session, a make-up date will be arranged. Participant unable to attend the new date must inform the office before this new date so that a credit (if applicable) or refund can be issued. Otherwise, it will be considered as a “no show” and payment will be forfeited.
- Absence in the class due to whatever circumstances is automatically considered as a “no show.” A makeup class or refund will not be arranged.
- A make-up lesson or refund will be arranged for class cancellation due to special programmes of Y.W.C.A.. Any participants unable to attend must inform the office before the new date so a refund can be issued. Otherwise, it will be considered as an “absence” and payment will be forfeited.
- If class is cancelled due to bad weather or government recommendations, make-up courses or sessions will not be arranged. Please note refunds or course credits (if applicable) will not be issued.
HK-YWCA will make every effort to ensure courses are run as planned (with the same schedule, venue and teacher). However, HK-YWCA reserves the right to cancel, reschedule any courses or change of venue if necessary.